In 2023, wearing multiple diamond rings will be a hot trend. By stacking diamonds across your fingers, you’ll add that extra sparkle to complete your look and draw all eyes on you. We’ve got the best styling tips for how to wear multiple diamond rings and when to wear that extra bling.
Styling Tips for Wearing Multiple Diamond Rings
While there isn’t a hard rule about wearing multiple diamond rings, we have a few styling tips for creating a cohesive and stylish look:
Keep Your Ring Count in Check
You honestly can wear as many diamond rings as you feel, letting personality, occasion, or mood dictate your style. But we would recommend the following:
- Wearing 2-3 rings between both hands for a sophisticated style that doesn’t overdo it.
- If you choose to stack multiple diamond rings, we also suggest keeping the number of rings per finger to 2-3.
Mix Diamonds and Gemstones
When styling multiple diamond rings, choose different diamond hues or add rings with gemstones to add a pop of color. Choose diamonds with gemstones, and consider pairing complementary colors and shapes.
Combine a diamond centerpiece with gemstone accents, or alternate between diamonds and gemstones for an eye-catching contrast. Balance the sizes and cuts for a harmonious look, and ensure the overall design complements your style and preferences.
Love following jewelry trends? Shop our best-selling rings to stack altogether or wear separately.
Related Link: GOLD VS PLATINUM: WHAT’S BEST FOR A RING?
Mix Shapes and Metal
When styling diamond rings together, you want to combine metals and shapes to create contrast and make a statement. Mixing different golds like yellow, white, and rose gold creates a complementary combination.
When wearing multiple diamond rings, it’s important to consider the rings' overall design, balance, and proportion. Mixing different diamond cuts can create a visually stunning and unique look. Here are some diamond cuts that complement each other when worn together:
- Round Brilliant Cut: Probably the most popular cut and it can pair well with almost any other diamond cut. Its has a timeless appeal, making it a perfect choice to anchor a cluster of different diamond cuts.
- Princess Cut: A square or rectangular shape cut that offers a modern and geometric aesthetic. Pairing a round cut with a square cut adds visual interest and creates a balanced look.
- Emerald Cut: An emerald cut has a step-cut rectangular shape with cropped corners. The elongated shape of an emerald-cut diamond complements round or princess-cut diamonds, creating an interesting contrast.
- Asscher Cut: Similar to the emerald cut, the asscher cut has a square shape. Asscher-cut diamonds pair well with other step-cut diamonds, like emerald cuts or baguettes.
- Pear Cut: The pear cut is a teardrop shape that has a unique, elegant silhouette. Pear-shaped diamonds can be paired with other cuts like round, princess, or marquise to create a dynamic and eye-catching combination.
- Marquise-Cut: This cut has an elongated shape with pointed ends, resembling a boat or football. Its distinctive shape can complement other cuts like round, pear, or oval.
Stack Modern and Vintage Diamond Rings
Pairing modern and vintage diamond rings is a chic way of blending the best of both worlds. Modern diamond rings often feature sleek and contemporary designs with clean lines, while vintage rings showcase intricate details, filigree work, and a sense of nostalgia.
Mixing these styles creates a captivating contrast that blends old-world charm with modern sophistication. The combination allows you to express your individuality and create a personalized look that is both timeless and fashion-forward.
Occasions for Wearing Multiple Diamond Rings
Wearing multiple diamond rings can elevate your style and add a touch of sophistication when attending different occasions. We recommend wearing multiple diamond rings on these occasions to make a statement:
- Formal Events: Multiple diamond rings are perfect for formal occasions such as galas, black-tie events, charity events, or red-carpet affairs. They add a glamorous touch to evening gowns or elegant cocktail dresses, making you stand out in a crowd.
- Weddings and Engagements: If you’re getting married, wearing multiple diamond rings can enhance your bridal look. Consider stacking diamond wedding bands or pairing your engagement ring with complementary diamond bands.
- Celebrations and Anniversaries: If you are celebrating milestones like anniversaries or important achievements, you need a little extra sparkle that comes from wearing multiple diamond rings.
- Festive Parties and Holidays: During major holidays like Christmas or New Year’s Eve, you can elevate your party look with multiple diamond rings. If you want to style for the season, stack diamond rings that reflect the colors and themes associated with the holiday season.
- Date Nights: For romantic evenings or special date nights, wearing multiple diamond rings adds to your allure. The sparkle will draw attention to you, creating an atmosphere for a memorable evening.
- High-Profile Business Events: When attending high-profile business events, multiple diamond rings can enhance your professional image and signify success. They exude confidence, elegance, and a sense of accomplishment, making a lasting impression on clients, colleagues, or business partners.
- Personal Milestones and Achievements: Personal milestones, such as graduations, promotions, or significant achievements, are ideal occasions to wear multiple diamond rings. Celebrate your accomplishments by stacking rings that reflect the journey that led you to success.
Want the latest jewelry that is new and now? Shop our new arrivals.
Stacking Diamonds For That Extra Wow Factor
By wearing multiple diamond rings, you’ll communicate sophistication, appeal, and charisma, drawing all eyes to you. While styling rings on your fingers is a personal preference, we recommend choosing pieces that work well together and balance your look. Don’t be afraid to mix metals, styles, cuts, and colors.
Related Link: UNLOCK THE MEANING BEHIND YOUR THUMB RING AS A WOMAN